You're like finding my oldest favorite T-Shirt that I forgot I still had; a gold mine at the very back of my bottom drawer. I pull you on and my soul ignites. It's so comfortable and familiar. It also floods me with memories of danger and excitement--even heartache. But all the holes, rips, frays and wrinkles are all apart of the beautiful disaster that was you, that was me, that was us. Will you let me linger for just a little while in the comfort and familiarity of all that is still you, all that is still me, all that could still be us...?
This intellectual property belongs to Kattie Lindsay. Do not copy, replicate, change this, or claim it as your own. You’re welcome to share this if proper writing credit is given upon doing so.
© Kattie Lindsay 2016
This intellectual property belongs to Kattie Lindsay. Do not copy, replicate, change this, or claim it as your own. You’re welcome to share this if proper writing credit is given upon doing so.
© Kattie Lindsay 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment