Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Never Felt So Right

The moment I saw you wearing that silly red tie,
I knew then, I had to do something to catch your eye.
Then you caught me smiling and sent one back my way,
I couldn’t believe something so simple could take my breath away.
And I’ll admit, sometimes I jump the gun,
But when it’s all said and done,
It just feels so good to run.
Will you run with me?
Take my hand and let’s run into the night,
I think you’ll realize feeling breathless never felt so right.
When the seconds tick by too slow,
And you just want to let go,
Run with me into the night.
You’ll see, being careless never felt so right.
I’m not asking for much, just for you to give this a chance.
I’ll show you that there’s more to me than what you saw with that first glance.
Just lay here with me and listen in silence to the raindrops that fall,
And together we’ll make this great big world seem so small.
Will you run with me?
Take my hand and let’s run into the night,
I think you’ll realize feeling breathless never felt so right.
When the seconds tick by too slow,
And you just want to let go,
Run with me into the night.
You’ll see, being careless never felt so right.
No words are needed tonight,
Because being this happy never felt so right

No comments:

Post a Comment