It's four am and I'm thriving on the only fumes I have left to get me through,
And with any luck these fumes will spark and ignite me so I can be burning up next to you.
I hold conversations with myself that keep me up at night,
But I've learned to listen to the messages in those voices instead of putting up a fight.
It's just one of those silly things I do,
To help ease the pain of missing you.
Open your eyes, open your heart.
Don't let this all fall apart.
Can you feel my heart aching,
Please see me.
Please see me.
My soul screams,
Please hear me.
Please hear me.
From within I cry out for you to,
Come find me.
Come find me.
If you see me,
If you hear me,
Please, come find me.
Words don't come easy when it comes to you,
But when you held me I felt brand new.
The world just stopped, there was no time,
No reason, no rhyme.
But all we had is just that one night,
I said "hush now darlin' just let these fumes ignite."
Because before we knew it I was missing your eyes,
And it was a slow and painful death before sunrise.
Why can't you hear me calling?
Why can't you see me falling?
Where is your heart?
Why are you letting this all fall apart?
Can you feel my heart aching,
Please see me.
Please see me.
My soul screams,
Please hear me.
Please hear me.
From within I cry out for you to,
Come find me.
Come find me.
If you see me,
If you hear me,
Please, come find me.
Come find me.
No comments:
Post a Comment