Two quarters, four pennies, is all I got to my name,
Sixty-two hours, and I still wait, pacing the floor.
My heart still aches, nothing’s changed, I still feel the same,
But still, I’m waiting on you, to walk through the door.
Baby, I’m losing my mind,
I don’t know what to do,
I’m still looking, but I got nothing to find,
I don’t know what to do,
Somehow I lost you.
I try to remember all the things I said,
But thoughts of emptiness fill my head.
I hate this.
But I hate you more...
Simply, because I love you so much.
And I can't stand the way I still yearn for your touch.
I’m just another victim who,
Is just one more casualty defeated by you.
I should have, could have, would have, said I needed you.
They all think I’m moving on,
And that’s what I should do,
But you know the truth is, I’m just not that strong,
And the truth is, I just can’t let you go.
I’m losing my mind,
I don’t know what to do,
I’m still looking, but I got nothing to find,
I don’t know what to do,
How did I lose you?
I try to remember all the things you said,
But thoughts of emptiness fill my head.
I hate this. But I hate you more...
Simply, because I love you so much.
And I can't stand the way I still yearn for your touch.
I can’t let myself be another victim who,
Is just one more casualty defeated by you.
Oh how this house seems so small,
When you’re waiting by the phone.
You know I’d rather hurt, than feel nothing at all,
And I’d rather miss you, than feel so alone.
I’m still waiting up for you,
Baby, I’m still holding out hope for you.
Don’t tell me I lost you,
Cuz I can’t let myself be another victim who,
Is just another casualty defeated by you.
Don’t lose faith in me, because I know what I need to do,
I promise I will come find you.
No comments:
Post a Comment