Monday, March 22, 2010

Always, Only You

I’m still amazed how your touch makes breathing seem so hard to do,

And I’m so mesmerized that the light in my eyes still reflects you.

You know, that we both know it hasn’t been easy to get to this place,

But it’s all worth it at the end of the day, when I see that smile upon your face.

It doesn’t matter what they all might say,

Because at the end of the day,

My heart still holds you,

And it’s always, only you.

Always, only you.

Time still slows down whenever you’re around,

And still, even on my worst day you pick me up off the ground.

My heart still races when you say my name,

And though time has changed so much, my love for you still remains the same.

Even through everything that brought us both so much pain,

We silently stood beside each other and made it through the rain.

So don’t be afraid,

My love for you will never fade.

Don’t ever listen to what they all say,

Because at the end of the day,

My heart still holds you,

And it’s always, only you.

Always, only you.

And even if the desert is cold, and the grass turns blue,

There will never be a day that comes, that I’ll stop loving you.

No matter what life throws our way,

At the end of every single day,

I promise it’s always gonna be only you.

Always, only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment